Friday, August 7, 2015

SVCC Wish List

All has been quiet on the Silicon Valley Comic Con front, we eagerly await to see the guests they are most likely confirming. Also hoping to get some more info soon on what panels we will be seeing.

I remember the day when I would go to cons just for comics and not much else. With the recent boom in superhero movies and TV shows it isn't  surprising to me to see the culture grow and grow as well as the cons grow in attendance. I hope SVCC has a good selection of comics and toys as well as a nice panel group and of course everyone loves when a celebrity or two shows up.

Here is my wish list of who will show up:
Bruce Campbell
Joss Wheden
Chris Hardwick
Wil Wheaton
Kevin Smith & Jay Mewes
Anyone in the Avengers cast
Stan Lee
Mark Millar
Weird Al Yankovic
X-Men cast


And of course if they have some cool panels I would love to see:
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Civil War)
Star Wars
DC
Doctor Who
Big Bang Theory
X-men: Age of Apocalypse
Deadpool

I know its a long shot, but it never hurts to wish!

Keep here to get the latest updates on Silicon Valley Comic Con

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment